RADLANDS T-SHIRT DESIGNS


 SACRED VISIONS, a new line  of tees(for now) for a brand I started called Radlands, of course. These designs are available only at AUF PHILADELPHIA. More tees after the jump.




The line launched this past January through AUF, an online retail web site started by my good friend Sheldon and I. The goal was to build a platform in which philadelphia based clothing lines and artists could offer their designs. Often is the case, artists produce new and fresh things but have no market (short of personal sites and the etsy stuff out there) to sell them in and keep bread on their tables.
We aim to carry some exciting brands in the future, and for now we started out with friends lines. My contribution was Radlands, a line that stems from my interests in drug culture humor, bikers, skateboarders, psychedelic and hard rock oriented music and native american cultures and myths, plus just all around rad stuff. The influences are endless. The line has thus far received positive feedback and I'm excited for the future of this "brand" (sleepingbags and military beanies this fall?)
Check out the AUF site for exclusive offerings of Radlands.

No comments: